rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guy flaking and dick shields to harvest lasting impressions

Guy flaking and dick shields to harvest lasting impressions

For the last month or so I've been collecting numbers and treating women exactly like the flakes treat me no matter how interested they seem.

I wont talk on the phone or respond to texts unless I'm bored and as soon as they show interest I drop out again.

When I go out I do exactly what I want with no regard once so ever. I drink have fun and meet new girls. When I'm not busy or entertained I may text one and set up a meet. If I find something else to do I do it and blow her off until I'm ready to see her maybe.

Same thing online. I wont respond to messages. I make a good run then just drop out. Wait a few weeks and maybe send "Took a break"

The Harvest. Now I'm talking about 20 girls total here. The ones who show the most repeat attempts to contact even if you blow them off all the time are your pray. Go out and party. When you're almost done shoot text to the top three. At place X guy Y took my car. Thats it.
The first one who offers to come get you is taking you back to your set up fuckpad. If they all offer blow two off.

Give this a try as long as you have steady tail to hold you over and never stop the rotation.

Messages In This Thread