rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash's Busan, South Korea Data Sheet

Dash's Busan, South Korea Data Sheet

Quote: (10-27-2011 06:02 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

What are your favourite spots in Mexico?

Shit, totally off-topic but here goes haha.

Well, I'd say my favorite place is Puebla. I like the climate, food, architecture, history,and the fact that it's so close to some great hiking and wilderness opportunities thanks to the volcano, Popocatepetl. Puebla is one of those old seats of colonial money so there are plenty of hot Fresas walking around that are usually very friendly if you appear foreign and speak decent Spanish.

The neighboring twin towns of Cholula have a lot more laid-back feel and are very popular during the academic year with Puebla's large student population. I picked up a nice little brown-haired doll down on the bar strip in San Pedro Cholula that I stayed with for my entire week there. She has some smoking hot friends. I'll definitely be hanging out with that crew next time I'm in town.

Anyways, upper and middle class families from all over Mexico send their children to the universities in Puebla so the city definitely maintains a good nightlife. It should be noted that Puebla is one of the safer cities in Mexico. My girl told me it's because, in addition to the old money, a lot of the cartels send their kids there to study and so they try to keep the violence out of city. I don't know if her story has any merit but I just repeat it here as hear-say.

Other places I like are Guanajuato, Oaxaca City, Queretaro, and Guadalajara(the hotness of "Tapatias" has ready been discussed on this forum). Of course, DF is cool too if you like mega cities as I do. The women aren't as great in Oaxaca but everything else is.

If you speak decent Spanish I would recommend venturing out into the city of Cancun--as opposed to the hotel zone. Since Cancun is a new settlement there doesn't seem to be the kind of overarching emphasis on the traditional family unit that exists elsewhere in Mexico. Part of that can be attributed to the fact that Cancun is a "lifestyle" destination for a lot of young Mexicans. There are tons of single women from other parts of Mexico that go to Cancun to work in the tourist industry and end up making enough money to live in their own place and have disposable income. If you hit the few Mexican clubs in the center, well-dressed and not trying too hard you'll have a chance to game some of them. I picked up a fitness trainer that worked at one of the upscale resorts at one of those clubs (don't remember the name of the place though)

Messages In This Thread