rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

40 Year Old Virgin?
0 Year Old Virgin?
Thanks so much didnt think anyone was still on here

So it makes sense what you said about being a 5 of 6 if I attract 5 or 6 but that doesn't line up with what people have said about my looks.

Perhaps I am a 7, not sure if I quality as 8 or 9, how to be sure?

But I am short that is right, but at the same time, I am direct, confident, full eye contact (if interested) and clear, present voice.

The thing is I am actually looking for 8 or 9 short girls. I am not super attracted to taller women, but I am open to that. It is mostly the shorties that get me excited as I like to feel dominant with them. I also like that they like my dominance.

As for dating apps, it's useless, I once added men to my search range just to see what happens, and I got 28 likes in 3 hours, all from older men, I had to turn it back to women only and then it went to the normal routine of not getting matches. So it's the women that are not noticing me.

What's worse is I am a little older now and live far away from the city center. And I don't know what to do to stand out verses hundreds of other guys who are younger than me but with worse photos. I checked all the guys profiles in my area and compared to them I have the better photos and bio, and still nothing. I have a feeling they are not getting anything either. So who is exactly matching with these women. Most of the women on these apps are 4, 5, or 6, I rarely see a 7. I am wondering if there any matches at all for anyone?

As for travel, I would like to, but I think I am too old, and the world has changed, I don't have a smartphone for health reasons, and I also don't agree with any medical procedures to go traveling.

Messages In This Thread
40 Year Old Virgin? - by Janoube - 02-22-2024, 06:19 AM
RE: 40 Year Old Virgin? - by kleintow - 03-04-2024, 01:47 AM
RE: 40 Year Old Virgin? - by Janoube - 03-04-2024, 03:08 AM
RE: 40 Year Old Virgin? - by Archivist - 03-05-2024, 09:25 PM