rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latin American Countries for Black Men?

Latin American Countries for Black Men?

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:54 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:47 PM)grinking74 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:41 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-28-2011 01:40 PM)grinking74 Wrote:  

Self hate is hating ones own image, or to hate ones features. As he said he does not like black features. Some of you must look in the mirror. To dislike someone for their colour as he said, he 'dislikes'. Discriminate against a set of women in the same way you hate to be discriminated against. It is good practise to instead say black women are not his type.

Are you here for lizards or dudes?

To help some of these brothers with their game as damn they need it. I was also hoping to learn but fat chance from looking at this ahaha!

Dude, brothers here are looking to bang simple and put (me included). I couldn't give a shyt whether they think I am a piece of meat or not as long as they don't kill my ass. Let me nutt in her and her sister, friends, cousins, aunty and even her mama (if she cute enough) and I'm the happy camper.

Hopefully, you can take from that lesson. Involving needless emotions (boohoo, I am bottom of the social scale or..she won't marry me but she'll fcuk me when it's dark) won't help.

Learning how to pound out a lizard and learning how to wifey one and get accepted into her social circle are two entirely different ball games.

I hope that's part of a learning process.

Sure is. Cheers! [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread