rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South America

South America

Indeed, you need to follow up on you're opening comments about Ukraine.

Regarding SA, there are so many different opinions about the place that its hard to know where to start.

I'd stick with observations of those who have actually lived there, and work your way down from there. I lived in Argentina for 4 years and loved it. Not a place for the "one-week-wonders" who hope to jump off the plane and into a model's arms, but if you've got your shit together you can do a lot of damage there and for me Buenos Aires is up there with Sao Paulo as a world class city. I also lived in Santiago, Chile and loved it. Plenty of hot women, cool city, good food/wine and good people. Few gringo sex tourists. Somewhat expensive now though.

I love Brasil, but you better bring lots of coin, because its stupid expensive now, unless you head to the regional cities. I'd pass on Florip and head to Curitiba or Porto Alegre, but that's just my preference for the Euro'bloodlines. I'd meet a hot woman there and then take her to the beach in Florip.

I've had my fill of Colombia. Gringo amateur hour. Plus, the people are conservative - I don't do conservative.

Peru is a shithole. So is Venezuela. A pity, as Peru has the best food in the region.

Messages In This Thread