rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

Quote: (10-16-2011 09:46 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I think the thing to remember is that women (primarily American) are disloyal to most. They're disloyal to each other, and even more disloyal to men. They think only of their own wants and needs most of the time, and how they can satisfy those needs. Not only will they fuck around on YOU if they think they've found a better deal, but will fuck a friend's boyfriend/husband if they want him. They don't possess the same sense of honor that men do, they honor no codes, there IS NO sisterhood among them.

If you consistently are around disloyal women then, yeah, you'll start thinking all women are disloyal.

Thing is, lots of guys do everything perfectly to attract disloyal, dishonest women into their lives, while making sure that any loyal, honest woman wouldn't want anything to do with him. Then they complain that there are no good, loyal girls around.

A woman either IS or ISN'T a loyal person.
None of the tactics or tricks in the book can change that.
You can make a disloyal woman pretend to be loyal for a time by offering her more/better of whatever she wants, even if she is completely in love with you. But if you find a woman who is a loyal human being, do things right so that you let her fall completely in love with you, then nobody can make her disloyal/cheat short of rape/violence.

If you think all women are cheaters, guess what - you, your actions and your words attract cheaters into your life.

Some women are loyal, but not all. Some women are disloyal, but not all.
No, you can't just ask.
It takes a lot of time with the woman and experience with women to find out.

It's always a smart idea to make sure the girl has proven her loyalty and honesty over a long period of time before ever accepting when she begs you to be her BF/marry her.

For me, when I get even a hint that a woman has been a cheater, might be a cheater, or is a cheater, she is instantly disqualified from being a potential GF. Want to take a guess as to why I never end up with disloyal women?

The question to ask yourself is - what actions are you taking that could possibly leave you only being able to meet/date disloyal/cheating women?

Peace,
Jack D. Serrano

Messages In This Thread