rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: Are oversexed white male degenerates destroying SEA for other men? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I can't get a date
100.00%
100.00%
No, I haven't noticed
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Are oversexed white male degenerates destroying SEA for other men?

Are oversexed white male degenerates destroying SEA for other men?

(03-08-2023, 02:14 PM)Sandstorm Wrote:  
(03-08-2023, 09:27 AM)testosterone Wrote:  I've been using the dating apps (Thaifriendly.com is no. 1) in Thailand for nearly 10 years and it has totally change. I wouldn't waste your time with them where it was easy in the past. There is too many Chads that go to Thailand compared to in the past. I use to travel around Thailand and easily get a date online whenever I moved to another location. Now it's hard where i'm still using the same good quality photo from 10 years ago of myself.

Remember, most girls on dating apps are damaged women. The best option is go to a club or a better option is to run Day Game. If you speak to a Thai women, they aren't going to be a bitch to you like Western women. She will be nice to you most of the time and respectful. Ask her where the nearest ATM is or where to eat (gen tee na). Even if she doesn't speak English, open up the app LINE (chat program that every Thai uses), go to the add friend screen and give her your phone. Remember to never ask but tell a woman. I find if you ask, it will decrease your chances by 50%. She might want to show your around but never let a woman lead until you have bed her first!

Seems like things have changed! It was never particularly "easy" easy even back in the day, but you could always find something in amongst the trash. Is Thailand still a cool place to be in your opinion? I'm tempted to go back now that covid bs is pretty much over everywhere but... part of me is thinking never go back, try someplace new.

skip the jungle chicks and go japan, korea, taiwan.

Messages In This Thread