rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have Kids w/Out a Monogamous Marriage

Have Kids w/Out a Monogamous Marriage

Quote: (05-25-2019 09:43 PM)maharajj Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2019 09:14 AM)Ceasar Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2019 09:01 AM)maharajj Wrote:  

Not ideal, but you may want to consider surrogacy.

One of my mentors in India went through this. He and his twin boys are doing well. Also, he lives in a joint family, which is very advantageous

Yep. That's essentially what I want. Surrogacy, with the mother doing most of the day-to-day work to raise the child.

You misunderstood. His joint family *helps*, but it's he who does most of the work, and he enjoys it. Yes, it's very exhausting (remember he has not one, but two 4-year olds!), but he says that it's worth it.

Remember, the Surrogacy option is *cheaper, not ideal* both in the short-term (although the surrogacy costs and obligations are very high, especially for a single Hindu male) and in the long-term (no divorce rape!)

I didn't write clearly. I want a surrogate (-ish) mother, only one that will stick around and also be a real mother. Seems wrong/cruel to have the woman just disappear after giving birth. Maybe it's more accurate to write that I want an open marriage, only, not marry officially (no divorce rape). I would certainly try to be as involved in the child's life as any father. I would have two apartments close to each other. A family pad and a bachelor's pad. I would continue having the parade of women I now enjoy, but would probably spend more or most of my time in the apartment with my child and mother.

Sure, a real downside is that this girl won't be monogamous either. If I'm gonna be sleeping with a different woman every night, it's going to be hard to ask the wife to be completely monogamous. Anyway, in 10 years, this girl is going to be going down-hill fast. I'll still be able to tap 25-30 year olds, particularly if my income/net worth trajectory continues on the current path.

The alternative is to try to go for a monogamous relationship. It's just been really hard for me to do that in the past, when surrounded by willing girls. The last one I did, my gf at least at first allowed threesomes. This I can sign up for. After some time she said no more to that. She was a career girl as well, which annoyed me. My sense is that, naturally, I'm just not built for a monogamous relationship. I imagine a lot of guys on this forum are in a similar situation. Most men are monogamous b/c they simply don't have options. Men that do, and have the will-power not to, as well as Catholic priests who have the will-power not to have sex, have my respect. I'm not so strong-willed when it comes to passing up trysts with hot 20 year olds.

Messages In This Thread