rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have Kids w/Out a Monogamous Marriage

Have Kids w/Out a Monogamous Marriage

Aging bro here. Pushing 40. I want a kid and a family, but given my lifestyle, it's probably going to kill me to switch to a monogamous relationship from my current lifestyle where I have a different girl almost every night (more like 3 a week, plus dates w/ prospects). I've actually found a girl who wants to raise my child. My idea is I'll give her enough to live on, and we'll continue having a non-monogamous sexual relationship. I'll pay for her to live in a flat near me, and I'll continue to chase girls as always with freedom. I currently live in EE.

There are some aspects of this -- how much child support would I be on the hook for? (Also, I'm willing, in advance, to guarantee that mother and child are never living in poverty... I was thinking I would give her $2k a month.) The girl is now 32, and likely desperate, which is why she'll do this. She was a 9 when she was 22, and is still attractive -- a solid 7, and fun to be around. We dated when she was 28, and kept in touch and I occasionally hit it although she lives in another country now. There is a 2nd prospect who is 30, who I could also persuade to do this. I girl I banged for awhile until she caught me cheating. I could win her back but my nights are already filled with various women.

After living the player lifestyle for 12 years, how tough will it be to transition to a monogamous relationship? I almost married a girl a couple years ago, and it was rough trying to be monogamous. I wasn't. I cheated like crazy and it eventually did hurt our relationship. When she would go visit her parents, the #s on my phone would literally haunt me. A BJ is always one text away.

I'm also dating a sweet, innocent, 24 year old girl. She's a solid 7, an 8 on a good day, and has a job working w/ children. Baby-momma material. I'm approaching 40. She's traditional though -- 3somes/open marriage/etc. are just not in the cards. Also doesn't speak English. She would also probably tolerate a good deal of unfaithfulness from me, but it will wound her.

My dream would actually be to have multiple wives, and freedom, but, at some point one's dreams have to meet reality.

Messages In This Thread