rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding a Religious Wife - Discussion

Finding a Religious Wife - Discussion

EndsExpect posted a good list there.

I met my wife at a ball, but she was actually in the process of leaving her church due to the overwhelming Churchianity (my description, not hers). The last straw that made her really consider it was a Bible study session on wifely submission where she was the only one who thought that Scripture is absolutely clear on it and women should obey it without further questions, while all other women there found excuses against it.

On the other points, my wife wants to be (and is) my helper (nothing makes her happier), wants lots of children (our first is now just a couple of months old) and was a virgin when we met.

She is a Godly woman and follows me 100%, but I would have never found her in a church, and I had tried for many many years, and neither would have she found me there.

Here are alternative places for you to find a good religious woman:

- Dance balls (the "clean" ones, not the sexy latin type)
- Charity fundraisers
- Farmers markets
- Arts and crafts markets or festivals
- Live music nights (or days) at social clubs where there are old people. There are always a few young girls around who are old souls.

Ultimately the religious part isn't that important when you first meet the girl. You look for a feminine, submissive young woman that you can lead and mould into your wife and mother of your children. If she is not yet religious, you can always lead her to Christ. A Churchian who doesn't want to submit will never follow you anywhere, even if she seems to tick all the boxes of a religious wife. My friend married one and the first thing he got was tickets to a relationship and marriage workshop to be taught how to be "complementarians". Readers of Dalrock would know what that means.

Messages In This Thread