rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learn Chinese or Vietnamese for top talent light skinned Asians?

Learn Chinese or Vietnamese for top talent light skinned Asians?

^ Do you put off a socially awkward vibe? Did you get picked on a lot back home?

I know it ain't all rose scented rainbows out here, but the amount of harassing you sound to be getting is a little extreme...

Don't care where I am in the world, if people are throwing shit at me left and right and tossing fireworks at my house while I'm trying to sleep, someone is walking out of there with a black eye.

Being cautious and respectful when you're a stranger is in a foreign land is one thing. Being a complete victim curled up in the corner everywhere you go is quite another.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread