rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learn Chinese or Vietnamese for top talent light skinned Asians?

Learn Chinese or Vietnamese for top talent light skinned Asians?

For long term benefit, and with the goal of meeting the hottest light skinned Asian women (as well as business opportunities), which language would one be better off learning in the next 5-10 years: Chinese or Vietnamese?

I narrowed down these two countries because it seems Japan and Korea are out of the question due to racism and discrimination. Mongolia, there is no benefit to learning their language as far I can see. That only leaves Vietnam and China.

But China seems iffy at this point. Nobody knows what President Xi is going to do, or how foreigners will be received in 5 years, let alone 10 years. He'll probably declare war and make a grab for Taiwan or Japan. From what I gather now, all foreigners are quickly becoming public enemy numero uno in the mainland these days.

So is Vietnam the future? If one wanted access to the highest talent in Asia before the window closes, should they start learning Vietnamese, or is Chinese still a safe bet?

Messages In This Thread