rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Your forum, your rules. My two cents, for what it's worth from a mostly inactive low-rep poster.

I have been fairly active in a serious Christian social circle for the past two years or so. I have backed away lately for two reasons: a) the women are just as shallow, cliquey and Instagram-obsessed and b) the men are all wimps with zero game who have no idea to attract a woman, let alone keep her. I all too often don't want the company of the men for this reason.

Women want to feel excited. The city might be a cultureless, sex-obsessed blob of degenerates but they know how to do interesting things and have a good, exciting time. Christianity has been made fun of for such a long time in the West, it's officially something the squares in the suburbs do. (Why is something even more stifling like Islam looked at with respect and even awe? Easy - because it's different and exotic, and marrying a hot-tempered barback from Azerbaijan makes for a great love story. Some Catholic from Glencoe doesn't raise the blood pressure in the same way.)

It seems like the best way to land a quality woman is to learn game, get good with them first, and THEN look after making yourself into a a catch.

It's fucked up, but this is the reality of the time we live in.

Messages In This Thread