rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

You have a lot of respect from me for standing up to the mobs and for being a damn good writer, but I'm not the only one who feels estranged from the forum due to the direction it has taken in terms of its attitude towards:

-Game/PUA lifestyle (many of us are young men who like sex, and we didn't get into this to be around people who reminded us of our kooky overly religious relatives who think getting laid before marriage is wrong. Now, I have an open mind to traditionalism as I do towards anything else and do agree that it has perks like anything else, but I do think it isn't far fetched to fornicate responsibly and engage in 'degenerate' activities without ruining yourself.)

-Women (many of us don't approve of the way many women act these days, but at the same time we definitely don't believe in going Sharia Law on them. There are still ways to appreciate women for what they are without having the overtly hostile attitude some forum members portray. I get a PUAHate/Sluthate/Lookism Elliot Rodgers vibe from some of the newer posters here.)

-Politics (the Trump Thread in particular has become a doomposting white nationalist circlejerk full of people this article describes: https://antidem.wordpress.com/2019/04/08/bitchpilling/ . I'm definitely not a lefty, but at the same time I roll my eyes at posters who yearn for some violent far-right wing overthrow of the system or those who advocate supporting leftist candidates in the vain hope that it would bring down the system or those who mistake Trump working with the entrenched political establishment out of necessity means he is 'betraying' us)

I respect your decision to do this, Roosh, but I will be one of the many users leaving the forum due to the direction it has taken. I can't say I didn't see these new rules coming. Other users with far more rep points than me have told me that they've left for the same reason I have.

Messages In This Thread