rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brisbane sucks

Brisbane sucks

(05-14-2023, 12:23 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(05-01-2023, 02:51 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  What’s the best city in Australia to game women? Is Brisbane / Perth better than Sydney & Melbourne from what I’m hearing..

I may be dating myself here, but in america, we had the romantic image of Australia as a new, surging place, with hard frontiersmen. An Oz man gave me a video of two cartoon Oz women swearing and going out on the town. It was quite the eye opener. So much for ocean boundaries. 

Given that only half of the residents are Australian now, Hindus and Asians are all that's around?

So it’s California where I’m from, it’s all Mexicans n Asians 

I hear ya brutha, so what’s your gaming or dating experience like in Aus?

(05-14-2023, 12:23 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(05-01-2023, 02:51 AM)Me in da hood Wrote:  What’s the best city in Australia to game women? Is Brisbane / Perth better than Sydney & Melbourne from what I’m hearing..

I may be dating myself here, but in america, we had the romantic image of Australia as a new, surging place, with hard frontiersmen. An Oz man gave me a video of two cartoon Oz women swearing and going out on the town. It was quite the eye opener. So much for ocean boundaries. 

Given that only half of the residents are Australian now, Hindus and Asians are all that's around?

So it’s California where I’m from, it’s all Mexicans n Asians 

I hear ya brutha, so what’s your gaming or dating experience like in Aus?

Messages In This Thread