rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys

Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys

This is one of the strangest aspects of male female attraction. The extreme ends of the continuum evoke such similar responses from women.

Ugly guys: women are repulsed, angered, they want to get away from these men, avoid them. These guys create extreme discomfort and a very strong emotional reaction overall.

Very good looking guys: oddly, when women are over-aroused, they exhibit a lot of the same behaviors and physiological responses at least superficially speaking. This is because many women are uncomfortable having a strong sexual response immediately, except in very specific situations.

In most situations: work, school, daytime chores, etc., most women want to maintain the facade that they are not feeling strong attraction towards a man. So when they are attracted, and the more strongly attracted, they harder they will fight their own physiological response.

As a result, they will often avoid very good looking men, try to get away from them, become angry, flustered, etc. I am often amused and sometimes embarrassed, seeing women lose control in all kinds of situations where I have done nothing besides show up.

What's annoying is that there are fewer restraints on women's behavior than ever. You can't tease them, you can't correct them. The best you can hope for is that their initial wave of anger blows over and then they are ready to hang out, become comfortable (enough) with you, acknowledge their own attraction until they are willing to submit sexually.

I just had to vent about this. Women are really getting more and more out of control, and it's astonishing that we don't really have any practical way of controlling them.

Messages In This Thread