rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fractured: Family, friends and relationships lost over politics

Fractured: Family, friends and relationships lost over politics

Quote: (Today 03:57 AM)mikado Wrote:  

Quote: (Today 03:21 AM)KnjazMihailo Wrote:  

I unfortunately have this kind of problem with my sister. She's been brainwashed by all this feminism and stronk empowered wahmen nonsense.

She wasn't really like this when me and her were younger. We never got along perfectly, but i remember me and my brother playing with her, with toys and stuff, when we were little.

I think it was high school that was the brainwashing factor for her. Throughout high school she just began to start arguing with my parents a lot about grades and she had some very feminist English literature teacher. It must've been the feminist teachers and the whole collective social "empowered wahmen" cult that got to her head.

Even though i still live in the same house with my sister, i literally rarely ever talk to her. Whenever i sometimes do talk when my family gets together, after a bit of casual talk, some political or interesting topic comes up where she just feels the need to shill for PC doctrines in general, even if its not feminism. I remember a few times where she was getting into an argument and trying to moralize me on why vaccines are good, Russia is evil, why denying wahmen abortion is evil, why wahmen need higher pay, how misogyny is real and etc ....

Considering this is the sum of my relations with my older sister, it almost feels like we literally don't even live in the same house at all ...

So for you, exposing vulnerable people to measles is the right thing to do?

I guess you think that the recent measles epidemic is caused BY the vaccine, instead of the Jewish travelers or the anti-vaccine people?

Meaasles.response.exe initiated. You should first assess the other side out there Mikado - go and read and listen to fucking Nobel price laureates as well as leading doctors why this crap is wrong, but he measles.exe vaccines.good.exe is good enough.

Messages In This Thread