rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Business Card Close

Business Card Close

Quote: (Yesterday 08:09 PM)Repo Wrote:  

If getting digits messes up the vibe, then there was no vibe.

I get what youre saying. Maybe I didnt put my thoughts down exactly as I intended. I have only been daygaming lately.

I feel like, at times, I shouldnt put the young women on the spot by asking for her number. I am able to build comfort, to varying degrees, and I will ask if I can call her depending on the situation.

I just feel like I'm leaving a lot of pussy on the table when the optics might be off for her to give me her number. Lets say I'm at the supermarket and groups of women her age are milling around.

Maybe I should have my phone out and be playing around with it to make it easier for her.

Bed time stories probably aint going to be it. I have a few other ideas. Was hoping to get some feedback that might help me get more 20 yo hotties.

I appreciate the feedback.

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

Messages In This Thread