rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to mentally deal with rude daygame rejections

How to mentally deal with rude daygame rejections

Quote: (Yesterday 09:10 AM)Distant Light Wrote:  

You are YOU and giving women a chance to come into your life...

We do pickup to get something from girls, not to "offer them our value". You can tell that to yourself but you know it's not true.

I mean it's nice textbook redpill but is it really true?

Don't be delusional like fat girls thinking looks don't matter. We all are most likely an average Joes, because high value guys don't spend time on PUA forums. Or are you a famous actor that you can offer value so high that she will chase you? I doubt that - guys of high value don't have to approach on a street, they have girls approaching them.

The moment you cold approach a girl on a street you establish basic social dynamics - do you like what you see? Do you buy my looks/vibe/assets? And you hope she has free cock pipeline / you are better prospect for her. You can influence it a little bit by having good looks, game etc. but it's mostly what that girl thinks at that moment than anything else.

I'm not buying that "outcome indepenedent" and "I'm the prize" bs. We are all needy fuckers desperate to lay some new girls so we can brag about it online. People spend loads of money and time to chase girls. Hell, people travel to SEA shitholes just to get laid - why, because they are so high value back at home? Nope. They travel there to boost their mediocore value to feel like a celebrity. For their own ego masturbation more than anything.

Messages In This Thread