rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you had to do 10 DayGame approaches in 8 hours on a Saturday, how would you do it?

If you had to do 10 DayGame approaches in 8 hours on a Saturday, how would you do it?

Quote: (05-18-2019 06:09 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

I'm at a point of my life now that I don't want to do night game anymore and I am focusing more on my physical health as well as reading more.

I'm in a second tear major metro in the south (United States) and willing to dedicate 8 solid hours on Saturdays for day game.

However, I am having trouble working out the kinks of how to do this.

I see many girls out and about during the day but they are in groups which Roosh says is a zero sum game.

Some are alone but I only find these when I do stakeouts at coffee shops.

I figure going to wholefoods/clothes/bookstores every week could suffice but something there is a more effective way to do this.

Any experienced players have any thoughts on this? If this was your goal how would you do it?

That's a total waste of time. Instead, incorporate approaches into your normal flow of life. If you see a pretty woman at a cafe or grocery store, chat her up. Or, go somewhere fun like a music festival or day rave. Sure to be plenty of hot women there.

Don't roam around for 8 hours looking to approach women unless you actually have something you want to do. Then again, you might get into awesome shape walking for 8 hours a day.

Messages In This Thread