rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ultimate Honeypot entrapment: beware of false "Russian nieces of Oligarchs"

The ultimate Honeypot entrapment: beware of false "Russian nieces of Oligarchs"

Quote: (05-20-2019 03:13 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Unfortunately, today's poll (if it is to be trusted) shows a 5 points drop (23 to 18%) for the FPO Patriot-Right; this is coupled, logically, with a 4 points increase for the Center-Right party of Chancellor Kurz.
Really?? [Image: undecided.gif] The false niece was smart (trained) enough to avoid her face being shown in the vid?

It's double-agent Gudenus' wife? I mean, she's the woman seen on the video, ain't she? :

And, one also might be curious as to why the 2-month old video was given to a media owned by Rene Benko https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Benko ?

In my opinion the polls are notoriously off. The actual numbers will be higher.

Regarding the false niece in the vid. At least I didn't see her, but only saw fragments of the vid. They may have just cut out the sections where she was possibly visible.

btw, the vid is even 2 years! old

funnily Benko bought stake in the Kronen newspaper (I think somewhen last year).
And leftists find it scandalous that the Oligarch wanted to buy stake in the very same newspaper[Image: tard.gif]

Messages In This Thread