rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

Quote: (Yesterday 10:51 AM)Elmore Wrote:  

Who moves east solely or even mostly for smudge? I mean it’s a factor, but below the homogeneity, the non feminist sjw media, the traditions, costs, general pleasant and unspoilt nature of some choice locations. Fact is the standard of living is better east. And complaining that second and third tier cities aren’t full of thrusting young go getters, I wouldn’t go to Leicester or Portsmouth or Bristol and expect them either. They tend to go where the money is.

x2

Exotic pussy was a factor for me traveling, but I never traveled just because of it. I still haven't done say Manilla or Jakarta as it's hard to justify making a trip that would be entirely about getting notches.

Also as I've gotten older frequent traveling has become less appealing. The stimulus/excitement of it wears off. And I want to focus on building local connections & networks which you simply can't do if you're hopping around every few months.

Messages In This Thread