rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

Quote: (05-19-2019 04:18 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2019 09:43 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  

I've been abroad for about two years now and I can't help but notice that the majority of people I mete are complete and utter losers who could not make it back in the USA, and have therefore restored to pillaging the developing world.

How big of a problem do you all find this to be, for those of you who have chosen to live abroad long term?

Who else has this problem? I find it really hard to surround myself with winners while traveling abroad in EE.

I live and travel abroad all the time and are networked with ultra super high level people in all aspects including in EE or se asia. Virtually all my friends are self-made millionaires or at least have 6 figure online biz, or investors. I hardly ever interact with those types of people you are describing anymore even though I have no beef with them. Virtually all my friends have online businesses and/or investors.

There are tons of high level people who live abroad, its all a tightknit circle where everyone knows each other as we have private events for our communities. Those people have literally spent zero time even thinking about whatever scummy expats are doing.

That's why they aren't inviting you to hang, you aren't bringing enough to the table and wasting time looking down on others instead of improving yourself.

When i was in my early 20s I was a bit of a vagabond myself, so what. Usually when I meet those types they remind me a lot of myself 10 years ago, broke, not wanting to go home to blue-pill world trying to find a way to make money online instead of going home. I try to point them in the right direction, have them read the 4 hour workweek and rich dad poor did and get a bit more knowledge.

Maybe when i'm in my 60s i'll be like one of those old dudes in EE just drinking pints and getting my rocks off, so what? Most of those people got so fucked out of divorce, their lives ruined, and now they finally took the plunge to say fuck it and enjoy fucking whores in Manila all day, good for them!

Red pill to swallow: Your mindset indicates you're probably a lot closer to those people you are judging then the community you want to associate yourself with because wolves have no time to worry about what sheep are doing.

Fair play dude. I'll take the one on the chin.

Messages In This Thread