rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

I've been abroad for about two years now and I can't help but notice that the majority of people I mete are complete and utter losers who could not make it back in the USA, and have therefore restored to pillaging the developing world.

How big of a problem do you all find this to be, for those of you who have chosen to live abroad long term?

Yes, of course there's a shitload of benefits to living abroad...from financial, to better girls, healthier food, etc. The problem I find is that virtually nobody I meet exploits these opportunities to become better.

IE: They don't use the extra free time to invest or build a business. They don't use low prices to buy lots of healthy food to bulk up on. They resort to banging 6's instead of improving their game and chasing top quality tail. They don't even take advantage of FEIE...they just dig themselves into a tax hole that will probably come back to ruin them later in life.

I find most people who are abroad long enough end up emerging worse from the situation. More detached from society, living in an online eco-chamber where their beliefs are never challenged, poor and years behind on taxes and set up for financial ruin.

Who else has this problem? I find it really hard to surround myself with winners while traveling abroad in EE.

Messages In This Thread