rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do you smoke?

Why do you smoke?

Quote: (10-17-2011 10:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2011 10:40 PM)DLuzhin Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

"And I have yet to meet any interesting smoker to be honest."

Don't read, listen to music, or look at art much do you?

90% (I am being generous to your point here, its probably more like 99%) of the greatest in each category throughout history were smokers.

Quote:Quote:

Lighten up, before something gets taken away from you that you care about. Adolf Hitler was the godfather of the "no smoking" movement. Not good company to be in.

Easily the dumbest thing I have read all week.

Read up on the subject and educate yourself before throwing out cowardly insults.

You will realize how "dumb" you are.

I took a look at some your posts to see if you have contributed anything of value to the forum, since I have no idea who you are.

My advice: stick to online dating.
Dude, shit-tests are for women.

I work in psychopharmacology and have spent two summers in a lab researching dopamine agonism (read: exactly what we are talking about), and am entering medical school next year. I have indeed read up on the subject. I have read medical textbooks that address nicotine and smoking of which you would not be able to understand a single page:
http://www.acnp.org/g4/GN401000009/Default.htm

I'm not saying you're dumb, I'm saying the comments were dumb, which is obvious. I would immediately suspect an argument saying that you should smoke because Hitler said you shouldn't as a troll, but it appears you genuinely believe it. Hitler was a painter. Does that mean no one should paint because then they'll be like Hitler?

As you are just a dude on the internet, I don't really know who you are, nor do I care. It seems your main goal in life is to try your darndest to establish a personal brand based on a rudimentary personality. Best of luck with that.

Messages In This Thread