rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soph - Red Pill Gen Z and beyond

Soph - Red Pill Gen Z and beyond

Quote: (05-17-2019 02:30 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I don't like it when people tell others what "normal" people should be doing at any age.

Here we are, grown men, posting about a teenage girl on a forum. Is this normal? Why aren't we all married raising kids? Where are our wives? Why do I keep having to make this same comment over and over?

Let's not be hypocrites. She's an outlier; so are most of us. If her folks aren't pulling strings, then I have no problem with what she does. Here is why.

1). I was idiosyncratic as hell when I was 13. My parents demanded I be "normal" and banned me from things I loved and was good at. It took me till about age 35 to recover. Everyone else leapfrogged past me in my field because they were supported, not called abnormal.

Adults should not ban kids from things because it doesn't fit into some narrow concept of conformity. My normal might be your insane. Her normal might just be an obsession with politics -- which she is indulging.

From what I read, people like Mary Matalin and James Carville were into politics like their high school classmates were into rock stars. Maybe this girl is the same way. Some people are natural readers and/or commentators.

2). If we're going to direct anger at teenage girls, it should be refocused to Instagram where there are lots of them screaming about the Alabama abortion law and "My body my choice" while showing their bare butts.

It's these girls who have the demeanor and cynicism of 40-year-old divorcees. And in my opinion, it's these girls who are going to bring a world of trouble to the world when they hit adulthood.

In the age of social media, most teenage girls are going to put themselves out there in some way. But if I were the parent of one, I'd be much happier to have Soph as my kid than the Junior Insta-Thots my friends are raising.

For me, its not a concern that she's abnormal, its a concern that she's 14 and walking into a battlefield. She is making videos, on the internet, challenging Globohomo and getting a lot attention.

Teenagers, especially girls, are mentally fragile. If the horde of degenerates piles on her online or maybe even in person at a Roosh level, or a Tommy Robinson level how is she going to handle it? Teenagers suicide over dumb stuff, this girl's passion will bring her into a conflict that breaks adults. That is where my concern comes from.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread