rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Morality on making girls cheat

Morality on making girls cheat

I know most guys don't care if she has a boyfriend and I think I don't care much either.

However, I had a girl over for a 2nd time while she has a bf and both times I couldn't get myself to persist to bang her, I have slept with her twice prior to her being with him.

I tried for over 3 hours while she was on my bed, at one stage I was eating her pussy which was a mistake (should have just put it in). However, every time she gave hard resists, even though they felt fake, I couldn't get myself to do it. I don't think it was because she had a bf but because she had this guilty face that was making me feel bad lol.

A couple of times she play wrestled with me and was teasing how I apparently couldn't overpower her. But everytime I did, she went motionless and had the look of being absolutely terified. I would stop and ask and she said thats part of her being submissive (as lame as it is, I asked every single time, being completely baffled as it looked fucking real to me).

She is a super manipulative person which also scares me. What kept going through my mind was that she had some rape fantasies or something but I couldn't go through with them for fear of her regretting it and fuck knows pressing charges.

Maybe I'm being silly and I think most guys would have pushed through but I didn't know how to handle it.

Am I being a wuss or is this not worth the trouble?

Messages In This Thread