rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to break through the good girls?

How to break through the good girls?

Quote: (10-19-2011 06:33 PM)boxwino Wrote:  

... the biggest thing I have gotten confirmation on lately is to never ever dial yourself down sexually or otherwise to make Someone else comfortable.
i learned that the hard way. i remember how i used to go hard initially only to crumble a little later just because i felt a girl would be down then. what a mistake! of course it never worked cause a girl was just testing me how congruent i was. deep down i knew i was doing something wrong (not satying tru to myself) but still i thought i'd be better to make it super comfortable for her (aka handing her my balls) to sleepwith me.

then i was pissed and ditched that shit

and only then when i was pissed and honest at the same time i remember i talked to some girl i really liked her hahahah and she was fucking with me saying "you're great friend blablal" and i responded very firmly "i will never be your friend cause i find you very attractive so any kind of friendship with you is out of question.." then she asked me more questions i answered in the same fashion and after 5 mins she said "come to me now" and what do you know fun time in the night

Messages In This Thread