rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to break through the good girls?

How to break through the good girls?

This is true. I believe in connection and having a great time with each other but the biggest thing I have gotten confirmation on lately is to never ever dial yourself down sexually or otherwise to make Someone else comfortable. Girls know what I'm all about often I'll even tell them my intentions verbally and if they don't accept that fine. I find if you dial Ypurself down they will either resent you or do whatever they wish. Lead, do what you want honestly and they come with you, ad sometimes they don't. With the ex she tried to be friends at first I told her I'm not that guy, that's not me, I'm not content to just look at you, I'll be friendly but you know my intentions and I'm not going to change what I want so Ypure more comfortable, if you can't accept that I'll miss you, we would have had a lot of fun. And you know what, she was a little sad later about what happened but she thanked me for making her feel wanted in that moment and the only reason t happened is because the other guy wasn't there how she wanted him to be.

Assume she's interested and never dial yourself down into the friend zone.

Messages In This Thread