rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to break through the good girls?

How to break through the good girls?

Quote: (10-13-2011 03:50 PM)Richie Wrote:  

She doesn't want a good rogering from the likes of you. She wants a nice Beta to bang. I dont buy all this 'all girls are sluts' business^^^.
thing is.. it's not that "all girls are sluts". look a girl is only HUMAN. she likes sex. she likes adventures, likes intimacy, likes touch, likes hooking up. she's only human just like you and me. so don't view her as something that she's not. cause that girl already has sex life. she might tell you that she doesn't but she does. and she's not gonna wait for months for that perfect white knight who will rescue her like a princess. and because you're kind of like white knight she treats you differently than she treats some badass who just does what works

I always try to date 'nice' girls. That is my thing. In order to date nice girls you need to be a nice boy. Turn on the pressure and you will scare her away.
that's right. if you want to DATE a girl then yeah play it safe move slow and treat her with utmost respect. however if you want to
thing is.. for the most part YOU decide how she gonna treat you based on your behaviour towards her. cause women adapt and that's how they survive (you can do research on that). this is big realization cause now you get it that no girl is only conservative or only slutty. she got BOTH sides in her. and she shows them only to people who appreciate it. so basically it's like this.. "oh this is good guy who want to date me and treat me like a princess.. ok so i have to be nice and innocent now" and after the date she wants to bang so she goes "oh this fucking scumbag fucks like a champ and he makes my pussy wet when he shamelessly kiss me right away.. ok let's get slutty.. ring ring hello asshole me and my pussy is missing you..". she can't be like that with the dating guy cause he will judge her. also she can't go on a date with a scumbag cause he will leave after 10 minutes of too much pleasanties

Nice guy game is also required to game those mid-upper class girls who dont go to nightclubs. I am in the process of writing a bunch of scripted day game openers for those occasions where a much more tactical approach is required to get her attention. These girls do not need your cock. You need to come in under the radar and make them believe you are cool guy not the needy one. It takes time and patience. But if you are like me I'd rather bang and hold on to 1 hot nice girl than bang 50 sluts.
well obviously it's lame to jump on a girl like that dry humping her to make her horny. it's just important to go hard and move fast when opportunity comes. that's just masculine to dominate. classy or no classy girls.. wahtever.. afte rall girls just want to be taken by the man who knows what he's doing

Quote: (10-19-2011 03:27 AM)boxwino Wrote:  

Seriously just tonight I hooked up with my ex, who is one of these so called labeled nice girls to the 8th degree, and she hates (loves) my ass and doesn't trust me for shit (even said over text literally 24 hours ago she can't fuck me 'because until she feels I see and respect her fully as a person and not some nameless girl of many I fuck'), and she has a guy around she really likes she is dating who has the exact same above attitude who is logically the better choice for her in every way and she just sent me a text thanking me..
and that's what it happens. i bet that as long as boxwino doesn't react to her bullshit he can fuck the shit out of her again again and again even thogh she's dating guy who throws cash at her. it's so obvious that she just wanted to put him in a role to control him. logic vs emotions war in her head is big : ))))

Messages In This Thread