rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to break through the good girls?

How to break through the good girls?

Quote: (10-13-2011 03:50 PM)Richie Wrote:  

She doesn't want a good rogering from the likes of you. She wants a nice Beta to bang. I dont buy all this 'all girls are sluts' business^^^.
I always try to date 'nice' girls. That is my thing. In order to date nice girls you need to be a nice boy. Turn on the pressure and you will scare her away. She doesn't need or want you. Your best bet is to play it very cool and be 'NICE'. Sure you can tease her and turn on the charm a little... But I have a lost out to nice girls for being to Alpha. Nice girls arnt stupid. They have been brought up properly and have been taught to respect themselves and not be a slut. Sure they enjoys sex... but she enjoys it with like minded guys on her level.
Nice guy game is also required to game those mid-upper class girls who dont go to nightclubs. I am in the process of writing a bunch of scripted day game openers for those occasions where a much more tactical approach is required to get her attention.
These girls do not need your cock. You need to come in under the radar and make them believe you are cool guy not the needy one.
It takes time and patience. But if you are like me I'd rather bang and hold on to 1 hot nice girl than bang 50 sluts.

To me, Everything in bold is gross. I didn't read enough to know if this is a joke, while some understanding is good, if I have a clean slate, can get in and get attraction moving with a 'nice girl', I'd wipe the floor against a guy with the above attitude and she'd rationalize it later while keeping whoever has the above attitude around as a back burner/comfort.

Seriously just tonight I hooked up with my ex, who is one of these so called labeled nice girls to the 8th degree, and she hates (loves) my ass and doesn't trust me for shit (even said over text literally 24 hours ago she can't fuck me 'because until she feels I see and respect her fully as a person and not some nameless girl of many I fuck'), and she has a guy around she really likes she is dating who has the exact same above attitude who is logically the better choice for her in every way and she just sent me a text thanking me..

Messages In This Thread