rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to break through the good girls?

How to break through the good girls?

Those goody two-shoe girls that act so innocent and so "nice"

we all know deep down that these girls need a drilling and are horny as hell but have such a thick layer which needs to be broken down to see.

a girl I know has this very innocent personality which makes it very hard for guys like me to figure out what will turn her into a horny freak.In the same social circle as me but im not in the friendzone by any means ( Might see her out once every month 1.5mnths)

question is,how do i break open that layer when shes just so nice and innocent? Not only is this girl about a 9 (quality face and body but sort of short,around 5,3). In the past she has dated betas and i think shes fucked 1 or 2 people in her life shes only 21. She dresses sluttyish when shes out but i never see her even making out with other dudes let alone fucking them,but i can tell she wants a good rogering. I know this seems like a two- part question but im just wondering what approach would be best?[/i]

Messages In This Thread