rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place to meet western backpacker girls in SEA, on July/August?

Best place to meet western backpacker girls in SEA, on July/August?

Quote: (05-14-2019 04:07 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

Full Moon is still big in summer. Half the month KPG is chock-a-block. Half the month it's empty.

The only problem could be that apparently recent years have been a bit of a sausage fest supposedly. You go the week leading up to the party and it will be rammed, lots of young women but competition will be high.

Consider Ko Tao nearby.. people flit between, I hear good things about Ko Tao.Full moon week it will be rammed as well. Never been.

I've been in both, I know when and where to go to/in both islands, are they still packed in the summer though?

My buddies live long term in Seminyak, Bali. They love it. Kuta is the trashy epicentre of nightlife with lots of partying.

Nearby off Lombok is Gili Trawangan, the Ko Pha Ngan of Indo. Lots of backpackers and girls. All this eplaces will be less busy but busy enough.

Ubud I've mentioned as there is less competition there and lots of girls horny to be fucked. 20 years ago it was a beautiful and relaxed place.
Then that lightweight book was written. Now, as a result, it is a concrete jungle and the dumb chicks don't really know why they went there in the first place. But they doll themselves up and go out every night. Not enough men around to serve them.

So is Ubud a good spot to go then?

I would hit Ko Phi Phi, Ko Tao/ Ko Pha Ngan, Seminyak, Ubud, Gili and maybe also Ko Rong. Consider Siem Reap and Pai in the North of Thailand. These places are all on the trail and magnets to young backpacker chicks.

Can confirm Ko Phi Phi, Ko Tao/Pha Ngan and Siem Reap.
Heard good things about Gili and Ko Rong.
I've been in Pai and absolutely hate that place, full of wannabe hippies, too many germans and israelis (no personal hate here but they are both very hard to get on with, both the guys and girls are hard to just be friends with, let alone get some pussy) and heard its been really bad on the air quality.

Personally Ive done alot of full moons and Im kind of over that amount of people in one place. But if you want the young women move with the herd. They are herd creatures.

I'll find the details of the 18-30y.o. Halong bay tour which leaves from Hanoi. Very young crew. Apparently its off the scale. Only 2 or 3 days but its worth the trip supposedly.

If anyone knows niche spots where hot young backpacking women assemble away from generic backpacking destinations then I defer to them.

I think you basically said it all, I already knew but still its what it is.

Messages In This Thread