rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways to deal with phases of frustration as a sane and aware man in a western country

Ways to deal with phases of frustration as a sane and aware man in a western country

I am living in the countryside close to Nantes, a big city in western France full of leftists and bobo (bourgeois bohème).
I am going there almost everyday.
Never liked the city even though I grew up there.
Can't really put words into this feeling but something always irritated me in this city and it's people.
Probably the qualities and values, or lack therefore, of most people living there, which are the polar opposite of mine.

Anyway most of the time I am in good spirit, thanks to God, and I can deal with it. Also knowing that I will soon leave helps. But for a few days now, I haven't been in a good spirit, melancholia setting in, irritation because of small things for no particular reasons.

And yesterday I went off. I was driving in town after evening mass. Some pedestriatians wanted to cross the road, I saw them at the last minute and couldn't stop. The guy punched my car.
I stopped immediately, got out of the car, walked to him shouting and insulting him. I was ready to smash the guy but I restrained myself because of the many witnesses and French people being the bitches they are will have taken my number plate and call the police.

I was so pissed, when face to face with him, I saw fear in his eyes. Two of his girlfriends put themselves in front of him and were defending him. He eventually apologized in a low and stuttering voice.
I went back to the car, some other older bitch starting yelling at me that I can't act like that, i told her to shut up, some other guy starting getting involved also.
I decided to drive away as it would have been pointless to keep arguing with those people.

Anyway, this story is just an example of lashing out due to frustration of living in a time and place that don't suit you.

So guys, do you have outburst of anger and emotions like that?

How do you deal with those periods of frustration when living in or close to one of those western cities full of SJW, leftists and degenerates?

Messages In This Thread