rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram in 2019: why the world is fucked beyond repair

Instagram in 2019: why the world is fucked beyond repair

I'd like to address a painful truth...

The world is fucked.

Social media has created a frenzied atmosphere worldwide (and especially in the western world) where you are expected to be on, all the time.

This is not just true for the workplace, but also (and even more so) for game.

If you plan to attract and bang 18-22 year old women today...

It is not enough to be a leader.

You must show that you are a leader on Instagram.

It is not enough to be funny and free-spirited.

You must show that you are funny and free-spirited on Instagram.

It is not enough to have pre-selection in person as you walk throughout your city and run game.

You must show pre-selection on Instagram.

If you don't have Instagram in 2019, you are creepy.

"Fuck instagram, fuck social media. I'm not going to participate in that stupid bullshit and destruction of society"...you might say.

Okay, grandpa.

Good luck fucking prime pussy.

Mark my words: in 5 years, grandmas will be on instagram just like they are on Facebook today.

You guys...this is different.

This is an absolute paradigm shift.

We've had texting, and phone calls, chat apps, and video chat, and social media...

We've kept up on Facebook and shown some pics and videos of our life.

Some of us have even taken to YouTube and recorded long form content...

But never before have we had the dynamic that Instagram has thrusted upon us.

Now, there is not the ability, or even a small, vague expectation to post cool stuff about you.

Now, it's become absolutely, 100% subconsciously expected for any and all high value males to actively demonstrate their value on Instagram. And if you don't, it is assumed that you are a creepy loser.

Guys, I don't want to believe it either.

I don't want to be on Instagram either.

I want to have my offline life...show up and have a good time with women, and carry on my fucking way.

But you don't understand.

This isn't idol worship.

This isn't "celeb watching"...

This is young women having access to every high value male on the planet, within milliseconds.

But I want to be clear.

I'm not saying you should meet women on Instagram.

I think social circle and direct approach are the ways to go.

But when you "number close"...you now need to "instagram close" instead...

If you don't, it will mark you as old. out of touch. grandpa.

They WILL look at your IG profile.

If it's not at least decent.....your chances at meeting up again are even more slim than a traditional number close...even if she's hot from the in-person interaction.

Yes, a small percentage of girls will like the fact that you're older or unique and don't have IG (if that's the route you want to stick to)...but the vast majority will not allow themselves to make a decision on you without the social proof that Instagram now allows ...and has made the standard in young people's minds.

Look...do what you want.

But guys....let's not be on the wrong side of history.

Prime pussy will always be available.

But quite specifically, Instagram is the gatekeeper that we ALL need to be paying more attention to and working on every day.

Start posting.

Start learning.

Don't be the last one to join (because you WILL when everyone finally has it 5-7 years from now)...you will eventually have to.

Just like the people who thought they didn't need a phone, or facebook, or snapchat.

This is a warning.

Don't miss out.[/i]

Messages In This Thread