rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Samaritan repairs woman's car, she falsely accuses him of sexual assualt

Good Samaritan repairs woman's car, she falsely accuses him of sexual assualt

Quote: (05-10-2019 07:50 PM)Solitaire Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2019 11:21 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

And bitches wonder why I would have no problem just driving by.

I'm still catching myself sometimes almost responding when some girl/woman/chick is looking around or calling out for assistance with something. It is especially aggravating when said person has put 0.002 seconds into trying to figure it out themselves. Happens at work constantly - I'm a psych nurse, so surrounded in the hospital ...

It's such a great feeling to simply not react at all. Brings an inner smile every time. The White Knight indoctrination was quite strong during my upbringing. It's taken some effort to overcome.

And now our culture seems to be a runaway train wrt this kind of nonsense. This guy's life is almost ruined? So what if he did proposition her? That warrants jail time? What's the end game here?

If you really want to have some fun, when a female asks for help, tell them you are sorry, but you already have a girlfriend.

More fun:

No matter how she reacts, give her the slow clap.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread