rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Denver, CO approves decriminalization of psilocybin mushrooms

Denver, CO approves decriminalization of psilocybin mushrooms

Answering all posts since my last post:

Yes Alcohol is even worse then mushrooms. Or most of the lightweight drugs. I do not use either.

To all of the defendants of psychedelics. You reap much more benefits if you do honest meditation instead. But that requires more discipline and morality. Psychedelics is a quick cheat path. No high quality spiritual teacher recommends using the quick cheat way of using psychedelics. And no Steve Jobs and similar "successful" people who attribute their worldly success to drugs are not spiritual teachers they are fronts for corporations and what comes from their mouths is what is good for corporations and consumer society and not for you. Drugs is a quick path, but it's a dead end. Meditation is the proper way to achieve superior results but it is slower. It is the consumer identity in you that says you need an external object, purchased by money to get spiritual. It's a deception. At best I see it as a good way to convince some atheist about existence of higher realities, even that will not always work, and for that you need only a one time use. Repeated use is not really justified.

And lastly - procreation is not the same as sex. If you still make the mistake of confusing sex with procreation then you have been asleep your whole life! Look at western society - sex seems to be everywhere but procreation is at it's lowest ever. At the same time in traditionalists societies sex is absent from public sphere but procreation goes on in overdrive.

Messages In This Thread