rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get over it?

How to get over it?

A few guys on here know my history, they know some of the unnecessary bullshit I went through. So my question is, how to get over it?

I’m somewhat successful with women now, way better than my cuck days before finding this forum but I can’t help but form an attachment with every woman I bang. One girl in particular gets to me. She’s the main chick in my small harem and to be honest, we love each other. However we want each other to be free. Last week she fucked some guy and it really got to me. The incident pretty much had me imagaining who, wgere, and why.

I feel like a high testosterone man wouldn’t have feelings like this, he would just count his notches and he ok. I hate feeling like this. Is there anything I can do to stop being so emotional about women and to stop caring who they fuck.

I’m 25 she’s 19, she’s the best looking girl in my harem (a solid 8) and so far the best sex ever (for me and her).

Sorry if this came off as emotional and weak. I’m improving a lot but this seems to be a sticking point.

Messages In This Thread