rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is an orgasm with a 9 better than with a 7?

Is an orgasm with a 9 better than with a 7?

Last night i met a 9 during a night out. It was one of those moments where you think, oh my god, i have to talk to her. I didn't even care if i fucked up, i just wanted to know her name. I struck up a conversation and she seemed nice. 5 min into the conversation i told her i had to leave but i want to grab her number.

Next week i texted her asking if she's going out again this weekend. She said she was, so we ended up at the same bar again. Im not bad looking but next to this girl it was crazy how much people looked. Like "what the hell is this girl doing with this guy?". That's how beautiful she was. I went to the bathroom and when i came back she was surrounded by 2 guys. I literally couldn't leave her for a second without a guy hitting on her. But she was nice enough to tell them "she was with her boyfriend" pointing at me. I thought shit, this girl does like me. She also responded well to kino, she was the kind of girl that are used to guys hitting on her since she was comfortable and had a good response to my game.

I've literally run the hardest and most focused game i've ever done before just to get this girl. I wanted it so bad. My game was 100% that night, making her laugh, no validation, a mixture of serious and fun, good push/pull, bringing up emotions in her, planting the sex idea in her head early on, you name it.

I walked her to the train station and to my luck the train was canceled. The gods were with me. Next train was in 3 hours and it was cold outside. I told her she could sleep at my place, i live 5 min away. She told me she was on her period, i said, it's cool, we'll just sleep. Turns out it was just a test and she wasn't on her period. As soon as i got in bed she got on top of me and started making out with me. One thing led to another and we had sex. This was my first time with a 9.

Honestly, the experience left me more empty than ever, cause i kept thinking, what's next? Is that it? All the excitement and work put into this for something so normal. The sex wasn't bad at all, it was just fine, but after busting a nut and looking at this girl, i couldn't feel any excitement, like when i first looked at her or when i first kissed her at the bar. I didn't see an amazing body, i just saw a normal girl. I guess it's true what they say, something has more value when you don't have it. But the question remains, now what? Should i go back banging 7's with minimal effort rather than exhausting myself chasing 9's and get the same outcome? The orgasm didn't feel any better. It was the same.

For the guys out there chasing the top tier hot girls 8's and 9's, what's your opinion about this? Is an orgasm with a 9 better than with a 7? In the end, isn't it just the same wet pussy that you stick your dick in? In the end don't we just do this for the bragging rights and self-esteem boost of being able to lay down a stunner? One girl most guys in their lives won't even experience. Personally, i'd take a "yes girl" 7 with a good personality any time of the day over a 9 "maybe girl" with an average personality. What are your thoughts?

Messages In This Thread