rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which group is responsible for the predicament that Western Civilization finds itself

Which group is responsible for the predicament that Western Civilization finds itself

I think the concept of Satan is actually pretty useful here.

It's hard to point to individuals and say "they are intentionally trying to destroy what is good about society" because so often, individual human beings simply aren't intellient or self-aware enough to understand their own behavior. Society has a larger "mind" which manifests itself in the collective actions of millions of imperfect and blind people.

Leftists are entirely insane. Gays and Trannies are self-destructive and want to tear down all that is true and healthy. But you will never get the individuals to admit that or see it, because all they see in their life is their own little bubble of reality which extends about 30 feet out and no more. they are too busy living some trauma or weird failure compensation script.

I know a lot of left wingers who are good friends. They firmly, religiously believe that Orange Man Evil. They are deluded. In some cases they are outright ignorant. I talk to them about family, children, travel, and they are wonderful friends. When Orange Man comes up, they become insane.

Satan is a very useful concept here. Satan is the collective movement of millions of fucked-up people, who as a group, trend towards evil. Group mind. Very dangerous and powerful and must be fought with our last breath. But I try not to hate the individuals. Most of them are sheep who have wandered astray.

There are clearly leaders of those evil flocks who are outright evil. Those you don't negotiate with.

Messages In This Thread