rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which group is responsible for the predicament that Western Civilization finds itself

Which group is responsible for the predicament that Western Civilization finds itself

After reading all the posts from many of the members here in the forum, I think it would be a good idea to tie all the loose ends into one megapost and for everyone to ask ourselves which group bears the major responsibility for what is going on with Western Civilization. I say this because everyone has their favorite groups to blame, but I think we need to pinpoint the origin. So I am creating this poll to find out who is the source of the miasma affecting Western Civilization.

Here are the following options:
  1. (((The usual suspects)))
  2. Women
  3. Christianity
  4. Insecure and weak Beta and Gamma males posing as alphas
  5. The elites (non (((usual suspects)))) who have fallen into decadence
  6. Leftists and leftist allies
  7. Degenerate alpha males who misuse their gifts
  8. Red-pilled men (ourselves) because we have forgotten the lessons of history
After thinking about it (and spending so much time reading the posts and thinking back as to what happened from a historical point of view), I think we red-pilled men ourselves are to blame because we sat on our laurels and forgotten what it means to struggle. We became lazy, forgot the lessons of the past and permitted the miasma to infiltrate our societies and feminized us. Yeah, we can argue until the cows come home about the other groups listed above and how they corrupted society. Make no mistake, they definitely deserve blame, but we redpilled men ourselves forgot that we are God's hunters, orderkeepers and maintainers of Western society and now we have work to do to fix the problems at hand. There are many solutions to fix the problem, but every red-pilled man has the capability to be part of the solution.

Messages In This Thread