rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did you find Roosh?

How did you find Roosh?

I discovered Roosh, because of his books on certain European countries. I hit a low spot the last few years. But I am on the rebound. I know he maybe still wants to be married or have children. But his past is on his mind. But I know that he can change his destiny. There is still a chance. I have a feeling that he is supposed to. But it was not the right time. He had to go through some things to make him who he is today. In one of his videos, he called himself a degenerate. But that is not true. He talks about the bible. So I would tell Roosh to read the book of acts and meditate on Saul of Tarsus. The man that sent jews and christians to slaughter was chosen by God to be his vessel and one of the great heros of faith. God created all of us. We are not gods. But we are creations of God. People are born with great potential and abilities. We have free will. But God also has a purpose for each person. Roosh might think what he did in the past is not so great. But I have a feeling that God meant it for good. Just have faith, search for your purpose, trust in God and he will run towards you and show you what you were really meant to do in life.

Messages In This Thread