rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

genital warts

genital warts

There is a special treatment available in Vietnam and China for HPV. (genital warts) I believe it is called ALA-PDT. I dont think I have read anyone who has got this treatment ever having the warts come back. so 100% success rate from my research. The cons are that you can only get this treatment in china or vietnam and it can be expensive to depending on your financial status. You also need to be there for 1-2 months . So it depends on the person

The freezing, laser , creams work for most. But 25% people have the warts come back. Even if they come back once a year it still would be annoying to deal with , especially if you are in a relationship. hpv has a recurrence rate of like 1 in 4 people. So the warts can come back if your immune system is not strong enough. So if you are in vietnam or china for 1-2 months (4-6 sessions are recommended )worth getting this.

Messages In This Thread