rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I was fired from work

I was fired from work

There is some very good advice and comments in this thread. The only thing that I will add is to always keep your smart phone device locked down with a password . Several years ago, I made the unfortunate mistake of keeping some work related notes on my phone concerning a former employee of mine and I used this to really vent my true opinions about this employee in a very blunt and brutal manner. One day I noticed that what I wrote down had suddenly disappeared and this happened a second time.

A few days later I was then tipped off by another colleague that the employee in question had gone through my phone and saw what I wrote down about him. The employee indirectly confronted me about my comments, but he couldn’t take it further up the chain of command without admitting that he went through my personal phone. This put me in a very dangerous position and I had to be very careful with my dealings with him from that point forward. Several months later this employee was fired for a serious matter involving the police and allegations of sexual harassment that turned out to be true involving other employees .

Like others have mentioned here, keep very detailed notes about issues like what’s been discussed here. But, keep those notes in a safe and secured location so they can’t be seen by others. I did on my phone and I made the mistake of leaving my phone at my desk and unlocked. I survived this incident, but this could have blown up on me big time.

Messages In This Thread