rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fly to a City to Meet a Chick

Fly to a City to Meet a Chick

I have flown out to bang chicks with a full plan on how to ditch the woman and go run game as a fun weekend trip if it goes south. Especially, in winter months to places like Miami. I always got the bang from the girls, AND the girls always had issues.

On one such adventure I fucked this girl 5 minutes into meeting her face to face and made this girl cum for the first time. It turns out her lifestyle was a disgusting mess. Like actually filthy. She fell asleep and I ghosted to a hotel near the beach. Girl then drove 2 hours to the beach to hunt for me... lol.

Anyways, this chick of yours is for sure a hoe, and likely has a serious relationship. She is worried about her messing around with you getting back to her social circle. She is feeling you out because she is trying to see if you are better than her other options. Kudus to her for having enough self control.

Make her come to you if you continue to pursue. Call her out on her lack of affection. Do not offer her any physical affection in public /kissing - touching. Continue to build attraction mentally through conversation. Maybe a few good kisses in the bed, and then proceed to undress her. Maybe pull out the cock and see if she will suck it? We all know this girl is really a freak on the inside.

Messages In This Thread