rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fly to a City to Meet a Chick

Fly to a City to Meet a Chick

I met a girl (7.5) at a festival and hung out with that weekend. Things didn’t progress past heavy making out because she was on her period. However after she kept sending me messages and indicating interest. She offered to come to my city but given her vacation days and my (likely) responsibility to split the costs at least, I decided to join her at a work conferenced in another state.

In the few weeks in between festival and conference, we talked a bunch and she clearly wanted it. She made me get an STD test which I obliged and so on. All in all I felt pretty good about it.

Fast forward to trip, I met up with her at hotel but she wouldn’t kiss me in lobby, which she says is to prevent coworkers from seeing us. Fine. In hotel room, she demurs after some heavy makeout because she doesn’t want to give it up right away and would prefer to wait until after our date that night. We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and talking before heading to the restaurant. She tells me she likes me and I dodge a response. One red flag is that she keeps getting snaps from her former drug dealer boyfriend during the afternoon whom she dumped because he was hooking up with a prostitute. But I didn’t object beyond minima because it’s her life etc.

I bring her to a nice but not too fancy spot a short Uber ride away. Dinner is relaxed and fun and she’s into me. I started to show her some childhood photos and noticed a slight change in energy but nothing concrete. I did have a couple of glasses of wine so could be the cause.

At end of meal I go to her side of the booth and try to make out with her. She rejects me and says she doesn’t want to make out in an empty restaurant.

I hold her hand in the Uber back (just to see if she pulls away) and once back in the room we start making out. I ask her what’s wrong after she resists advances and she replies, “Nothing.”

Once I try to get her pants off she says she can’t because the situation is too forced and expectations are too high. I sit on the couch and start digging for some info. She then says that she was sexually assaulted a month ago and this triggered her because she has feelings for me—even though she’s been with guys since then. She started to cry (and told me it’s only the fourth time ever) before asking how she can make it up to me and apologizing for wasting my time and money.

I’m inclined to call horse shit but I’m curious to hear others’ thoughts. Also is it worth spending another night? Flight is tomorrow so I’m leaning towards just getting a hotel room.

Messages In This Thread