rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krauser in new interview: "I still have a Disney view of marriage"

Krauser in new interview: "I still have a Disney view of marriage"

Quote: (05-05-2019 09:50 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2019 09:29 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

Daygame itself is a constant unicorn hunt.Like only whores go out at night and holy madonnas go out in the day..

I don't disagree.

However, if you are expecting to get a good relationship/someone to have children with and be a good mom to kids out of your average club girl that you hook up with through night game, you will likely be disappointed.

Dude all the chicks I knew in the day are good mothers now and conservative as fuck.These are chicks who use to fuck coke dealers ,DJs and date bouncers.

To speak to them now is like it never happened.They erased everything to be mothers..

They take their kids to ballet, soccer and are well off.All punched out with a good beta..Only a couple got divorced but they remarried quick as they are pretty and fit.

Every single chick can turn feral or slutty for the right dude depending on how she is feeling..Girls just want to have fun.

There is a massive whore madonna complex with daygame so guys end up doing 1000 sets.Compared with a nightgamer who takes up daygame but has nightgame mindset in that girls just want to have fun and fuck

So the ONS at night is somehow different to SDL ?
Fucking a chick in a nightclub toilet is different to fucking one in day time in a handicapped toilet?.It's the same chick.
And when chicks travel nothing counts so the nicest girls get fucked by 12 dudes while on holiday it does not count to her..

The nice girl that gets opened in daygame maybe has a Tinder account which she activates now and then to fuck dudes 3 or 4 points above her who don't take her on dates..Daygamer dates her putting himself in boyfriend frame

Night game day game is the same as both are tough.It just depends on you..I have respect for the daygame art but they have no respect for dudes doing other forms of game.And those LDM guys don't pick hot English girls from higher social class than themselves except for that Tusk dude or Jabba.
Jabba being more my style

The only way to vet quick with alot of intel for a wife etc is social circle game.Everything is a gamble though...

And another thing I have noticed in my leftard city.The trend of 33-35 year old chicks partnering up with 26-30 year old dudes and having kids.I'm seeing this more than older dude younger chick having kid..I high five older dads its so fucking rare here now...and I work with mostly dudes

Messages In This Thread