rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

You want specifics and it really doesn't matter when you text/call her etc.

If you're not going to see her for a week, a strategy might be to send any random pic (something funny, animal/s, inside joke or connection between you, or scenic pretty view w/ "thinking of you", something fun/cool you did or whatever). I am personally not a fan of memes but maybe that would work too. Do this tue/wed ish.

Then since you can't/ don't want to see her...it doesn't make sense to get into some pointless back and forth texting . just ignore anything she says / don't respond until set up logistics 1 day or whenever later.

Unless she pushes to hang then you should set the hang out asap (meet her after 9pm same or next day) and try to fuck her at her place or in your car or in the park or whatever. You have some limiting beliefs to push through- sex or seduction doesn't happen in any certain pattern, place, or routine, it can happen fast & unpredictably.

Then for a weekend date I'd text or call & set up the "date" 2-3 days in advance. I'm not sure if you meant that you'd text "chill" specifically, but I wouldn't say explicitly "netfilx & chil" myself (the chill is implied). I'd mention a specific dumb show or something, (as netflix & chill and all it's relatives are just too over used & played out). By leaving out chill, you get all the benefit (netflix implicitly means she comes over agreeing that it's likely you will be having sex), and she's probably heard it all so it sure wouldn't hurt to set yourself aside as different from other guys who used that line on her in her mind. Your region, age group etc might be different, and netflix & chill might make sense

Messages In This Thread