rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:50 PM)ThisIs Wrote:  

Nice talk u guys are having there about the dumpsters lmao. Now back to my stuff

Update pre-second date:

Im meeting her tomorrow during afternoon for some coffee and walk . Its not the ideal setup but I dont want to wait till next week, specially since my text game is close to null. Shes leaving her car in a parking lot and im picking her up and driving her to another place where im planning to walk and take some coffee. Nothing special
I need to go for the makeout, the problem is that the where we are going is pretty public so I will have to find some "intimate" spot, i guess... any adivice on this matter apart from the dumpster? As last resource I can go for the makeout when driving her back to her car.

Im almost 100% sure I wont be able to bang her, I will have the perfect setup for the bang the following weekend when my home is free, but not this one since im not even in my city, because im visiting my parents city.

She wont stay till too late anyway, so im not planning it to be too long.

I will update on how it goes, but im aware that if i dont go for the makeout I should next (well she will next me anyway), but the bang... is it so important right now? I think it can wait 1 week. I could push for a car bang or "dumpster bang" but im too inexperienced for that stuff, and I could fuck it up even more, and having a perfect setup next week, I see no point

I was being 100% sincere about an alley way bang. Not everyone can pull it off but it's definitely a possible option. If you want to ask me about it you can PM me.

Try to find other options first. It's more of a last resort that anything else.

Messages In This Thread