rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

Quote: (05-02-2019 04:00 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2019 02:05 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

Better yet, scout the area earlier in the day and find a reasonably clean dumpster. As you and your date walk past have your keys in your hand and also an empty bottle or can. Throw the can in and "accidentally" let your keys fly in as well. Convince her this is your only set and motion that you will give her a boost so she can climb in to retrieve keys. Climb in after her and proceed to bang.

Bonus points if you preposition a dirty mattress.

Extra bonus points if you use a second hand condom from the dumpster instead of having the expense of a fresh one.

Only Betas spend money on bangs.

Dont laugh. You'd be surprised at all the stuff you can find in dumpsters. Growing up in NYC, me and my friends would sometimes hang out in this one dumpster. It was behind a fancy chocolates makers store. We'd sit in there stuffing our faces while bees swarmed all around. #Paradise

Back on topic. You sometimes gotta think outside the box and take advantage of the situation. Back in the day, this one chick used to love to constantly fuck. I was her hero one night when we were making out and I grabbed her hand and walked her behind the bar (alley) and banged her in the cab of a work truck that was parked there. She thought it was "so risky" but I knew the truck was parked there for the night.

Girls love that kind of stuff. Me, Ive sort of outgrown it but am always seeing places where I think would be a good place to bang.

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

Messages In This Thread